Wednesday 9 July 2008

The Opening


Hello there! Let me introduce myself; I'm Chris, and that's about all you really need to know for now!

Anyway, with this being the first post, I will explain to you what I hope to achieve with this blog. There is no specific or set topic on which I plan to constantly write up upon. This is, hopefully, a blog which allows you (that's right, YOU) to read about a multitude of things; from the mundane and trivial, to the outrageous and extraordinary. I'm testing out my skills in writing creatively, and this should help me to a great degree.

I'm not sure how often I'll end up posting here. I'm going to have to get myself into gear and commit myself quite seriously if I want anything decent to appear. That would be music to my ears. And honestly, up to this point in this paragraph, I did not intend for it to rhyme like that. Well, except for the last one *nervous giggle*.

Without further ado, I present to you...

THE MINDLESS RAMBLINGS OF A DEMENTED YOUTH

Take care of yourselves, my readers.

Oh, that's right, no-one's there to read this...oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Overall, I am very impressed with your contributions to the world of online literature. Do continue. Perhaps one about how upsetting Lily Allen is? Or maybe a more positive one..."The excellence of Stephen Fry"? Think about it :p